Northern California Homeowners
In order to keep California’s promise to lead the U.S. in home efficiency, select cities in Northern California have approved programs to assist homeowners with the financial tools to upgrade their home.
ZERO DOWN! No out-of-pocket expenses!
Curious about PACE?
PACE (Property Assessed Clean Energy) is a simple and effective way to finance energy efficiency, renewable energy, and water conservation upgrades to buildings. PACE can pay for new heating and cooling systems, lighting improvements, solar panels, water pumps, insulation, and more for almost any property – homes, commercial, industrial, non-profit, and agricultural.
Property owners across the US are using PACE because it lowers utility bills and may make their buildings more valuable. PACE pays for 100% of a project’s costs and is repaid for up to 20 years with an assessment added to the property’s tax bill. PACE financing may stay with the building upon sale.
PACE for Homes
Energy efficiency is the least expensive energy we can buy. Homeowners can use PACE to convert to Solar Energy. PACE in an effective financing tool because it:
- Covers 100% of a home upgrade project
- May result in savings from day one
- May stay with the property upon sale
- Helps lower electric, gas and water utility bills
- Results in more comfortable buildings and improved indoor air quality
- Lowers carbon footprint and improves the environment